BroadCloud Web Collaboration
Cohere’s trusted provider, Broadsoft, is currently in the midst of rolling out their new “BroadCloud Web Collaboration.” The “BroadCloud” will bring exciting new compatibility and “ease-of-use” capabilities that are sure to create some buzz. This intuitive new Web Collaboration will change the way executives manage engagements and will make remote accessibility virtually seamless. With new security protocols, your information will be secure in the Cloud. Also, BroadCloud will offer new easy access to conferencing, enhancing the enterprise collaboration experience.
With easier face-to-face communication capabilities, you can provide your clients with a more personal feel and connection. Also, companies that do business internationally can have more immediate results with the ability to easily reach any client anywhere. Some of BroadCloud’s other new features are listed below in the following section:
Full End-to-End Encryption
- Encryption with SSL and up to AES-256.
Media Files & Live Video Stream
- Presenters can reference a wide variety of formats for media files and a live video stream.
- Presenters have the option to enable closed captioning in live sessions and recordings.
- With the unique Green Meter™ attendees can see an automated tracking and calculation of the emissions, travel and costs they saved by using Web Collaboration instead of traveling to a meeting.
Third Party Integrations
- Web Collaboration integrates with apps like Outlook, Salesforce, Facebook, etc. and open SOAP-based web services.
These are just some of the many features being released. Read more on Broadsoft’s website.